* The term “you” refers to any person who has a SkyPrivate account, such as Models, Members and Studios
** The term “we” refers to SkyPrivate and SkyPrivate representatives
By using SkyPrivate services, you agree to comply with these conditions. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in sanctions such as warning notifications, monetary penalties, account suspension, or account termination. We reserve the right to apply the above-mentioned sanctions at any time, with or without prior notice.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in your country/region/county/city/village and in all of your actions related to your use of SkyPrivate’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to all the terms stated in SkyPrivate’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, stated below:
- You will not use SkyPrivate to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including, but not limited to, the posting or sharing of any message, picture or recording content, even for personal use; the above-mentioned may be libelous, slanderous, harassing, abusive or contain defamatory statements; or racist, obscene, offensive or other language which is not in accordance with your local laws and community standards.
2. Streaming recorded content during live shows or any other type of non-interactive content is not permitted.
3. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, download, record content for personal use, transmit and/or make available to the public any of the content/materials of SkyPrivate, without the prior written consent of SkyPrivate.
4. You may not discuss or arrange prostitution or escort services.
5. You may not act as or impersonate SkyPrivate representatives.
6. You are not allowed to offer, ask for or receive other payment methods than SkyPrivate, such as PayPal, Amazon, Western Union, checks, money orders, etc.
7. You are not allowed to advertise any site, under any circumstances, including your own personal site, without SkyPrivate’s express consent. Exceptions apply only when advertising sites approved by SkyPrivate.
8. You are solely responsible for the content published on your public profile. If the content is considered irrelevant or fake by SkyPrivate representatives, then we reserve the right to delete it from the profile.
9. There can be no minors, children, babies or persons that have not gone through SkyPrivate’s verification process on camera or in the same room as the Model.
10. Bestiality or animals/pets on camera are strictly prohibited.
11. You may not engage in and/or advertise incest and/or incest fantasies.
12. Being on camera while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited.
13. You may not engage in or advertise acts of violence or extreme pain, including torture, erotic asphyxiation, rape themes or any non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part, in acts that depict blood, real or simulated, including “period play”, cutting, piercing or needle play.
14. You may not advertise/request or engage in acts that could be considered hate crimes. This includes race play and the use of racial slurs.
15. You may not engage in or advertise acts depicting or displaying human feces (poo), urine (pee), vomit (puke), or lactation, whether real or simulated.
16. If you agree to a blackmail fantasy, the responsibility is solely yours, which extends to the outcome of the fantasy. SkyPrivate will not be held accountable for it.
17. You may not engage in acts that may be considered offensive to a certain religious group, including without limitation to religious objects, photos, etc.
18. As a Model, you must be seen all the time on camera during the live show.
19. You may not perform from a public place, unless the live show is done from private property, with the property owner’s consent and in an area that is not visible from any neighboring property.
20. CSAM (Child Sexual Abuse Material) and your obligations.
CSAM (Child Sexual Abuse Material) also known as CP (child pornography) has different legal definitions in different countries/jurisdictions. The minimum defines CSAM as imagery or videos which show a person who is a child and engaged in or is depicted as being engaged in explicit sexual activity.
a) You will not engage in any interaction (written, audio, video) that contains CSAM content;
b) In case you know about a CSAM crime or/and you received a show proposal with CSAM content, you will report the case to SkyPrivate;
c) The performer may not engage in acts that depict or describe persons under the age of 18, or appearing to be under the age of 18. This includes fantasy and role play scenarios such as age play, ABDL and DDLG.
d) In case the above obligations are not followed or are only partially followed, you acknowledge that SkyPrivate reserves the right to close your account, restrict your access to the service, freeze your funds and support child protection agencies/authorities with official reports or/and any other information that will be required.
In addition, you may not use the SkyPrivate service for activities that:
1. Relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
2. Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
3. Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
4. Violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
5. Involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from SkyPrivate and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
The following words may not be used in ANY way in the Performer’s profile or advertisements. This includes using the word to describe acts that you will NOT do:
This list is not exclusive and SkyPrivate may, at any time, prohibit any activity that we determine to be inappropriate.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or parts of your SkyPrivate account at any time, with or without prior notice, for engaging in any inappropriate activity.
Last modified on April 18th, 2019