Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This information is not subject to be resold.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please open a ticket.
Your Privacy Rights
- How we collect information about you
- How we protect and store personal information
- How we use the personal information we collect
- How we share personal information with other SkyPrivate users
- How we share personal information with other parties
- How you can access or change your personal information
- How you can contact us regarding privacy questions
When you visit the SkyPrivate.com website or use SkyPrivate Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access devices. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our site. When you visit the SkyPrivate.com website or use SkyPrivate Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities.
In addition, if you open a SkyPrivate account or use SkyPrivate Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your SkyPrivate account or give us when you use SkyPrivate Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or social security number.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website or SkyPrivate Services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access devices to identify any malicious software or activity.
We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team, results when you respond to a survey.
When you access our website or use SkyPrivate Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other devices. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies”, or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (“Cookies”). We use these technologies to recognize you as a customer; customize SkyPrivate Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud, and to promote trust and safety across our sites and SkyPrivate Services.
We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
We encode our Cookies so that we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website and SkyPrivate Services. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies.
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in Europe and elsewhere in the world where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide SkyPrivate Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve SkyPrivate Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize SkyPrivate Services, content, and advertising.
We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications via our application, you can adjust your preferences by visiting the settings page of the application.
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of payments you have received from verified SkyPrivate users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other SkyPrivate users with whom who you transact through SkyPrivate. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access SkyPrivate Services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable SkyPrivate Services.
If someone is sending you money and enters your email address, Skype ID, other IM ID, we will provide them your registered name so they can verify they are sending the money to the correct account.
If you are buying goods or services and pay through SkyPrivate, we may also provide the seller with your shipping and billing address to help complete your transaction. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to pay your seller fails or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful payment. To facilitate dispute resolution, we may provide a buyer with the seller’s address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or send payments from or to you using SkyPrivate. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, to inform you that a payment has been sent to you or when you attempt to pay a merchant or third party. We use this information to confirm that you are a SkyPrivate customer and that SkyPrivate as a form of payment can be enabled, or to send you notification of payment status. Also, if you request that we validate your status as a SkyPrivate customer with a third party, we will do so.
Please note that merchants, sellers, and users you buy from or contract with have their own privacy policies, and although SkyPrivate’s user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing SkyPrivate Services, SkyPrivate is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices.
Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using SkyPrivate, or with the third parties that offer or use SkyPrivate Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules, a subpoena, or other legal processes.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having SkyPrivate close your SkyPrivate Account due to your breach of the SkyPrivate User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to SkyPrivate or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
SkyPrivate will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you open a SkyPrivate account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a SkyPrivate website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. SkyPrivate is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and reviewing your account settings and profile. You can also close your account through the SkyPrivate website by sending us a request to close the account (via an email to our Customer Support Team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org). If your SkyPrivate account is closed, we will mark your account in our database as “Closed”, but we may retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please open a ticket.