You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of SkyPrivate’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to all the terms stated in the SkyPrivate Acceptable Use Policy.
According to the SkyPrivate Acceptable Use Policy, you may not use the SkyPrivate service for activities that:
1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities.
4. involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
5. violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
6. involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from SkyPrivate and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
By using SkyPrivate services you agree to comply with these requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the termination of the user’s profile.
It is also a violation to advertise any of these services in the user’s profile or advertisements:
a)child pornography and age play (the user may not engage in acts that depict or describe persons under the age of 18, or appearing to be under the age of 18 – we make reference to fantasy and role play scenarios such as age play, ABDL and DDLG.
b) incest and incest fantasies (the user may not engage in or advertise incest and/or incest fantasies including step relations and/or any fantasy about a family member.
c) forced / non-consensual sexual activity (the user may not engage in or advertise acts depicting (whether real or simulated) rape, forced sex acts, sleeping, intoxication, hypnosis, etc.
d) animal cruelty (the user may not engage in or advertise acts of animal cruelty including crushing).
e) violence and pain (the user may not engage in or advertise acts of violence or extreme pain, any non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part, in acts that depict blood – real or simulated- including “period play”, cutting, piercing or needle play)
d) scat/urine/ vomit (the user may not engage in or advertise acts depicting or displaying human feces, urine or vomit, whether real or simulated.
e) escort/prostitution (the user may not engage in or advertise in-person meetings and/or escort or prostitution services).
f) acts related to religion (the user may not engage in acts that may be considered offensive for a certain religious group).
The user may post links to a personal website or social media page such as Twitter. However, the user may not post links to profiles on competing sites that solicit outside SkyPrivate payments. Also, the user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, download, transmit and/or make available to the public any of the content/materials of SkyPrivate, without the prior written consent of SkyPrivate.
Alternative payment methods (such as PayPal, Amazon, Western Union, checks, money orders, etc.) are forbidden.
The user may only create listings in categories that they qualify for.
The following words may not be used in the user’s profile or advertisements. This includes using the word to describe acts that you will NOT do.
Last modified on December 16th, 2018